BleachStories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experience Bleach like never before.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Manga 581

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimoto

Akimoto

Naruto Manga 581  Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Manga 581    Naruto Manga 581  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

What is your overall thoughts about this chapter and how its evolving so far since the starting of this arc. I for one think we get to see a lot about what's going on with Itachi, Sasuke and how they are still able to keep their cool under such condiitons and work together against a common threat.
Back to top Go down
Lucia
Admin
Lucia

User Title : [3rd Division]Captain

Naruto Manga 581  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga 581    Naruto Manga 581  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 pm

It's gotten pretty interesting to say the least, I just recently caught up with the manga and it's going strong.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachstories.rpg-board.net
Akimoto

Akimoto

Naruto Manga 581  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga 581    Naruto Manga 581  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

yup we finally get to see that madara and that masked man are actually two different people entirely as everyone hinted that he was madara the whole time. thats the beauty of deception and for that i really do enjoy naruto's twists and turns in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Manga 581  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga 581    Naruto Manga 581  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga 581
Page 1 of 1